UnpluggedOutletUnpluggedOutlet

Main Audio Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Lost Rhapsody 2 Lost Rhapsody 2

Good, but just one thing...

Did I really see Trogdor, Colin Mochrie and Murray?

(And no, I'm too lazy to do all that number spotting.)

CapnBob responds:

Your eyes did not deceive you.

Blackhole Blackhole

&lt;3

Took you long enough.

O.N.E. O.N.E.

I'm in awe. ;-;

Just pure awe. There is no way I can put how good this animation is in words. But, I can try. The visuals were amazing. Great use of camera angles throughout the animation. The music fit well, even though it may not be the most popular music everyone listens to. You convinced me that this was not flash at all. It seemed a lot like 3D, which gives you props. The only problem I found was that the boom box kept on the same song in the background while the actual song playing was different. But that did not take away from the animation itself. That was smooth, fluid, and just one of the best damn animations I've seen in my life. Front Page worthy for weeks. An instant classic 10/10.

-Unplugged Outlet

Warhammer 40k Tribute Warhammer 40k Tribute

Wow.

That was mind-numbingly awesome. I loved how you caputred the essence. The song fit in, but all the sounds were a bit sub-par. I couldn't understand much of the dialogue, but there wasn't much of it. Also, the graphics were just a tad sketchy. The faces of the Space Marines looked a bit strange, but the Eldar looked great. Plus, the armor looked a lot like the actual pieces. Not to mention how you did the first person part with the Ultramarines Terminator. Overall, I felt that you did well but should work a little more on the sounds and graphics. 9/10.

CTNE: The Movie 2 CTNE: The Movie 2

FORTHEWIN

Automatically made my day 20x better just by seeing the name of the animation. You sir are a genius. 10/10.

Nimbin 3 Nimbin 3

Hey th1rt3en,

I see you weren't so lazy to finally put it up. lol

10/10.

Curious Lil Juney Curious Lil Juney

FUCKING WIN

FOR BRAIN DAY

Damn straight

LL-Cloudlock Shorts #1 LL-Cloudlock Shorts #1

Humorsome.

Funny. Short. To the point. 8/10. Yeah. That was another great brain day, done.

<3 for Brain Day

Say Dammit! Say Dammit!

Pfft..

It was a nice quick laugh. I thought the animation was pretty funny, but no background? Eh, it still works well either way, and the character models looked pretty good. I gave it an eight because I watched it repeatedly. A humorsome 8/10.

-Unplugged Outlet

Wonchop responds:

Looking back at it, a background really wouldn't have worked with the whole thing.